Thursday, December 3, 2009

Life Again Changes

Well, my last post mentioned about the new life changes I'd be going through having my mother-in-law move in with us. Sadly, she passed away two days after I wrote that.
I don't think it has truly set in yet. We have had so many relatives die over the last 11 years that I honestly think I've become use to death. Is that a horrible thing to say? It sounds a bit uncaring but it's not meant to. After thinking it over and tossing it around I feel it must be a coping mechanism my brain and heart use so I don't break down totally. We've lost 15 family members in 11 years. That's insane.
I know a lot of them were older and no one lives forever but my brother-in-law was only 60, our cousins were 53 and 57. It's got to stop soon or there will be none of us left (Just a thought).

I'm done discussing it. It's time to decorate for Christmas. I'm going to put little sparkling white lights all throughout the house. It's going to turn our world into a winter wonderland. All bright and new. Yep, it's time to brighten things up.
Ready, set, glow!

No comments:

Post a Comment