Saturday, January 2, 2010

I won

Guess what, I won the Kia Sorento Road Trip Contest. Wow, what a year this is turning out to be. I'm heading out to the local 7-11 for a lottery ticket.

Below is a the list of all the things I won, way cool, and now with the coffeemaker that I just won I can make a bunch of coffee to take along with us. What kind do you all like? I am in heaven. Oh yea, my sister called last night to tell me that my nephew (who got married in November) is going to be a dad. Oh yea, 2010 is going to be one sweet year. I think the tables have turned. Life is looking good.

OK, whose coming?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ExxonMobil Gift Card ($100) Starbucks Gift Card ($50) Subway Gift Card ($100) Sony DVP-FX930/R 9-Inch Portable DVD Player, Red ($159.00) POWERCUP On-The-Go Power Supply Cup ($32.50) LeSportSac 7008 Travel Tote ($98) Kindle Wireless Reading Device ($259) Garmin nĂ¼vi 260W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator ($134.99) 2 Star Kids Snack & Play Travel Tray (19.94 each) The Family Road Trip Box of Questions ($19.95)
Travel-tainer ($11.99)
Coleman Collapsible Pet Bowl (2-Quart) (7.69)

No comments:

Post a Comment