Sunday, September 27, 2009

Are Hollywood Moms Losing It

I just saw a of picture Suri Cruise (Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes daughter) wearing high heels. I'm talking 2-inch, sparkling silver high heels. Did I mention she is only 3 years old. Has Katie lost her mind? I don't get it. Usually they are carrying her around like a new born and when they finally let her walk they put her in high heels. I know I'm not the best parent in the world, and heaven knows I've made mistakes, but this is crazy. I pretty sure we won't be seeing them on the cover of Parenting Magazine anytime soon.

Here's the link if you're interested in seeing a picture. Crazy world.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/21/suri-cruise-wears-high-he_n_294241.htmlw a picture of Tom and Katie Cruise's 3 year-old daughter wearing silver high heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment